- Supports normal digestion of gluten
- Supports normal digestion of casein
- Supports normal immune responses as it relates to periodic dietary changes
- Temporary discomforts from ingesting gluten
- Any meal containing grain or dairy to support the body's overall digestion
Provides additional enzymes to support the body's natural enzyme processes regarding the complex proteins: gluten in grains and casein in milk products. Gluten is a component of many grains including wheat, barley, rye, spelt, kamut, and triticale; and its poor digestion is often cited as a chief concern for health conscious individuals. Casein is a milk protein linked with milk sensitivities in some people. Proper digestion of grain and milk proteins means disassembly of the protein bonds into hypo allergenic forms. ZGlutn advances both enzyme research and DPPIV supplement utilization to include a wide array of synergistic enzymes that cleave gluten/milk peptide bonds. It also includes digestion-support botanicals, as well as bacillus probiotic to support overall healthy gastrointestinal processes.
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 1-3 capsules up to twice per day, with food and water