Artemis by BioPure
BioPure Artemis is made from Artemisinin, or Qinghaosu (pronounced: Ching-hao-su), which is an extract from the plant Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood), or Qinghao (pronounced: Ching-hao). Artemisia annua emits a strong aroma, containing camphor and essential oils. It is a robust plant that grows in many areas of the world. However, only plants grown in special agricultural and geographic conditions contain the artemisinin used in BioPure Artemis.
- Approximately 1 dropper full (1mL) three times a day or as directed by your practitioner
Servings per Container
- Artemisia annua (aerial parts in flower)
- Other Ingredients: Organic Ethyl Alcohol (40-50% by volume), Distilled Water and Organic Glycerin.
- Please Note: High doses can result in neurotoxicity.
- We do not recommend any of our natural products to be administered to small children without the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider. We do not recommend that any of our products be used while nursing, while pregnant or trying to become pregnant