Insect Bite by Deseret Biologicals
Insect Bite is for the temporary relief of symptoms related to insect bites including swelling, fever, pain, and rash.
Dosing: 1-10 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day or as directed by a health professional. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Hypericum Perforatum (3X)
- Ledum Palustre (4X)
- Latrodectus Mactans (8X 12X 30X 60X 100X)
- Tarentula Cubensis (8X 12X 30X 60X 100X)
- Tarentula Hispana (8X 12X 30X 60X 100X)
- Lachesis Mutus (10X)
- Lycopus Virginicus (12X)
- Theridion (12X 30X 60X 100X)
- Biting Insect Allersodes (15X 30X)
- Loxosceles Reclusa (12C 30C 100C)