Para Kit (Full Moon) by CellCore
- Gut Scrub: Grabbing onto parasites, biofilm and other pathogens with Mimosa pudica seed so they can no longer interfere with gut functioning
- Immune Support: Assist your body in killing and clearing parasites while enhancing digestive health
- GI and Microbiome Support: Increase gut motility to expel toxins to optimize gut functioning and create microbiome diversity
- BioToxin Binder: BioToxin Binder is different than older clay or charcoal binders. Their binding ability comes from microporosity that provides surface area that is unheard of with old, spent carbon binders. Our BioActive Carbon molecules provide an additional ability to bind, chelate, and repair that spent carbons don’t have.
- Para 1: Para 1 is CellCore’s flagship immune and digestive support product. Made from the Mimosa Pudica Seed, this fat-soluble supplement has the ability to deliver tangible, visible results. In the digestive tract, Mimosa Pudica seed becomes jelly-like and sticky as it scrubs the gut and grabs unwanted elements in the digestive tract.
- Para 2: Developed over years of clinical trials, Para 2 Immune & Digestive Support is a multi-herb formula specifically designed for powerful immune and digestive support. The proprietary blend includes multiple ingredients built to maximize the body’s ability to boost immune system function and detox.
- Para 3: Enhance antioxidant production while addressing pathogens systemically that other products may have missed.The tincture form of these herbs absorbs rapidly, bypassing the digestive tract to work quickly throughout the body
Choose whether you are going to do a 3, 5 or 7-day Full Moon Challenge. Will you increase your focus for one day, two days, or three days before and after the full moon? Including the actual day of the full moon that will add up to either 3, 5 or 7 days.
*The 5-day and 7-day Full Moon Challenges aren't recommended for people who are brand new to parasite cleansing! Jumping into high doses may cause herx reactions. Your body may not be able to clear out the die-off from your drainage pathways quickly enough. This can lead to a back up of toxins which will increase your symptoms. Get a few months of parasite cleansing under your belt before engaging in the 5-day and 7-day Full Moon Challenges.*
Why Is The Full Moon Relevant?
Have you ever noticed that you feel differently at different times? It’s not just you. Everything in nature has cycles. The seasons are just one example. And within those cycles are more cycles, like days, weeks, and months. And of course, the cycle of the full moon.
These cycles play a huge role in our health because they influence our bodies’ levels of neurotransmitters.
Melatonin is one. It plays an important role in the body, by fighting off critters so when your melatonin levels are down, critters take advantage.
Serotonin is another. It’s a “feel good” neurotransmitter. But it works for critters, too. When you have less serotonin, critters are paralyzed.
You can see why the moon cycle is so important for your overall health and why it’s the perfect time to evict those nasty critters from your body.