Enteromend by Health Concerns
Some of the ingredients that Enteromend contains include:
- Amylase- the enzyme responsible for kick-starting the breakdownof starch into sugar
- Glucoamylase- an enzyme that helps to break down the starches contained in most vegetables you eat
- Lactase- an enzyme that makes dairy products easier for the body to digest (those with lactose intolerance may not produce enogh of this enzyme naturally)
- Lipase- an enzyme that the body uses to break down fats in foods, in order for them to be absorbed in the small intestines
- Peptidase- an enzyme that helps your body metabolize proteins
One 90-capsule bottle of Enteromend contains a 30 to 90 day supply‚ depending on your dosage. The recommended dosage is one to three tablets per day‚ either with food or in between meals.
If you’re wheat or gluten intolerant‚ you may experience bloating‚ gas‚ nausea‚ and diarrhea after eating products that contain either substance. Failing to address this issue can lead to more serious symptoms and disorders. Health Concerns’ Enteromend contains a formula that was created to address the symptoms associated with these disorders. It can help ease the discomfort and intestinal inflammation that occurs when your body is unable to properly digest certain types of food.